5 DAY COURSE – IN PERSON INSTRUCTION WITH PREREQUISITES
Students will review concepts from Level 1 “Fundamentals of Cellular Analysis” and Level 2 “Advanced Cellular Analysis”. Students will build on the knowledge learned in the first 2 courses and work complex and detailed practical exercises that focus on crisis events such as kidnappings, active shooter, and fugitive searches. Training is conducted in a command post setting.
PROJECTED TRAINING TIME:
This course includes 40 hours of instruction and practical exercises. Allowing for administrative and other matters, the course will occupy 5 full (8 hour) duty days.
- Includes written exam
- Carrier specific Engineering and Custodian of Records
- Crisis Resolution Exercises
- Based on actual crisis events, such as kidnappings, active shooters, and fugitive searches
- Conducted in a command post setting
- Requires students to produce investigative products that assist in crisis resolution
- Students will present their analysis simulating briefing decision makers at a command post
- Each exercise is graded, and students will be required to demonstrate appropriate skills to continue to Level 4
- Writing a CV (curriculum vitae)
Register Now for Level 3