5 DAY COURSE – IN PERSON INSTRUCTION WITH PREREQUISITES
Students will review concepts and build on the knowledge learned in the first 3 courses and work complex and detailed case scenarios while being conducted in a courtroom setting. Practical exercises include expert witness testimony, cross examination and the use of roll players.
PROJECTED TRAINING TIME:
This course includes 40 hours of instruction and practical exercises. Allowing for administrative and other matters, the course will occupy 5 full (8 hour) duty days.
- Best practices for general testimony
- Expert vs Fact Witness
- Daubert and Frye hearings
- Direct testimony as an Expert Witness
- Cross examination techniques for Cell
Phone Expert Witnesses
- Full moot court exercises
- Direct Testimony
- Cross examination
Register Now for Level 4